Two classes per week Spanish course
Estudio Sampere school
Ideal for individuals with limited time to learn Spanish, like those working in Spain, remote workers residing in Spain, or those looking to spend their vacations enjoying the charm of the Spanish cities while allocating a short time for learning Spanish. Semi-intensive Spanish courses are taught in a group setting with other students.
These courses are presented in groups, allowing you to engage with students from different countries who share the common goal of learning Spanish in an interactive and enjoyable manner. This is your opportunity to learn the Spanish language in a stimulating and motivating environment, gaining a close understanding of Spanish culture and making new friends from around the world.
Students are grouped based on their proficiency level in Spanish. The two classes per week course focus on developing all aspects of Spanish language skills, including conversation, reading, writing, listening, vocabulary, and comprehension.
This course includes:
- Spanish language proficiency assessment test upon arrival.
- Certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.
- 24-hour emergency hotline.
- Teaching, care, and emotional support (if necessary).
- Free use of facilities and services in the school: internet access area, workspaces, and student lounges for coffee breaks and relaxation.
- Educational materials, including student textbooks, exercise books, photocopies, and more.
- Orientation files with information about the school and Valencia city.
- Assistance in registering for Spanish language tests as needed.
Certificate of attendance upon completion
Individuals will receive a completion certificate indicating the number of hours completed and the proficiency level achieved in the Spanish language, following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. To obtain a course completion certificate, it is essential to attend 80% of the course lessons.
Applying for the Spanish student visa
Please note that, in order to apply for a student visa, it is a requirement to enroll in an intensive Spanish course with a minimum of 20 hours per week for a duration of no less than 6 months.
Estudio Sampere school
Estudio Sampere School is a pioneering private institution for learning Spanish, with over 65 years of experience in teaching the language to non-native speakers. Established in 1956, it holds the distinction of being the oldest school exclusively dedicated to teaching Spanish to foreigners in Madrid.