Private Spanish lessons
Choosing to take private lessons has additional benefits as the teacher can focus entirely on you, making it a more personalized learning experience. Private Spanish lessons also offer greater flexibility in terms of attendance hours, adapting to the student’s needs, goals, and learning style, thereby accelerating the learning of Spanish in the shortest possible time.
You can choose between 1-20 hours per week according to your schedule, and you have the option to customize the content of this course to suit your needs, such as learning Spanish for interviews, employment purposes, or preparing for a Spanish language test.
This course includes:
- Spanish language proficiency assessment test upon arrival.
- Certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.
- 24-hour emergency hotline.
- Teaching, care, and emotional support (if necessary).
- Free access to Wi-Fi in designated internet zones.
- Educational materials, including student textbooks, exercise books, photocopies, and more.
- Orientation files with information about the school and Valencia city.
Certificate of attendance upon completion
Individuals will receive a completion certificate indicating the number of hours completed and the proficiency level achieved in the Spanish language, following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. To obtain a course completion certificate, it is essential to attend 80% of the course lessons.
Applying for the Spanish student visa
Please note that, in order to apply for a student visa, it is a requirement to enroll in an intensive Spanish course with a minimum of 20 hours per week for a duration of no less than 6 months.
Costa de Valencia School has been dedicated to teaching Spanish to foreigners since 1995. With an unparalleled location in a student area of the city of Valencia, between the historic city center and the beach. The school offers a wide range of Spanish language courses for all levels throughout the year.