Accelerated Spanish 20h per week Long-term Course
Long-term Spanish courses are an excellent choice if you want to learn Spanish and enjoy life in Barcelona for an extended period. These courses meet the requirements for applying for a student visa in Spain.
In the Long-Term Intensive Spanish Language Courses program, you will study 20 hours of general Spanish each week, covering up to six levels. This program is designed for students who want to make the most of their time in Barcelona and aim to learn Spanish as much as possible. No other program will give you the same results or enhance your Spanish proficiency faster than this intensive program.
This course includes:
- DELE exam preparation course (36 weeks or more)
- Some weeks of holidays (depending on the length of your course, see below for details)
- Documents required for student visa application
- All books required throughout course
- Registration fee.
- Spanish language proficiency assessment test upon arrival.
- Certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.
- 24-hour emergency hotline.
- Teaching, care, and emotional support (if necessary).
- Free use of facilities and services in the school: internet access area, workspaces, and student lounges for coffee breaks and relaxation.
- Educational materials, including student textbooks, exercise books, photocopies, and more.
- Orientation files with information about the school.
- Free weekly activities with the school.
- Assistance in registering for Spanish language tests as needed.
Certificate of attendance upon completion
Individuals will receive a completion certificate indicating the number of hours completed and the proficiency level achieved in the Spanish language, following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. To obtain a course completion certificate, it is essential to attend 80% of the course lessons.
Applying for the Spanish student visa
Please note that, in order to apply for a student visa, it is a requirement to enroll in an intensive Spanish course with a minimum of 20 hours per week for a duration of no less than 6 months.
Speakeasy is one of the premier institutions for learning Spanish in the heart of Barcelona, boasting over 22 years of experience in teaching the language to non-native speakers. Ideally situated in the vibrant city center, near Plaza Catalunya and La Rambla, the school enjoys proximity to lively areas with shops, restaurants, and cafes.