Combined 12h per week Course
Through this ideal course, you can learn Spanish in a group setting with others and later apply what you’ve learned in private lessons. You’ll be able to enjoy the social aspect of studying in groups while focusing on your specific learning needs through integrated private lessons in this course.
The integrated Spanish Language Learning course is a suitable option for students of all ages. The course includes 12 hours per week, with 10 hours in a group setting, along with two hours of private lessons per week, which can be taken on one day according to the student’s preference and needs.
This course includes:
- Spanish language proficiency assessment test upon arrival.
- Certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.
- 24-hour emergency hotline.
- Teaching, care, and emotional support (if necessary).
- Free use of facilities and services in the school: internet access area, workspaces, and student lounges for coffee breaks and relaxation.
- Educational materials, including student textbooks, exercise books, photocopies, and more.
- Orientation files with information about the school.
- Free weekly activities with the school.
- Assistance in registering for Spanish language tests as needed.
Certificate of attendance upon completion
Individuals will receive a completion certificate indicating the number of hours completed and the proficiency level achieved in the Spanish language, following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. To obtain a course completion certificate, it is essential to attend 80% of the course lessons.
Applying for the Spanish student visa
Please note that, in order to apply for a student visa, it is a requirement to enroll in an intensive Spanish course with a minimum of 20 hours per week for a duration of no less than 6 months.
Speakeasy is one of the premier institutions for learning Spanish in the heart of Barcelona, boasting over 22 years of experience in teaching the language to non-native speakers. Ideally situated in the vibrant city center, near Plaza Catalunya and La Rambla, the school enjoys proximity to lively areas with shops, restaurants, and cafes.