Through the Spanish Conversation Course, you will engage in a variety of exercises that will teach you how to express yourself with confidence. A minimum B1 level is required for enrollment in this course. Conversation lessons can be booked independently or as a complement to group and private Spanish language courses. This course is designed for individuals who wish to practice and enhance their Spanish conversation skills.
This course includes:
- Spanish language proficiency assessment test upon arrival.
- Certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.
- 24-hour emergency hotline.
- Teaching, care, and emotional support (if necessary).
- Free use of facilities and services in the school: internet access area, workspaces, and student lounges for coffee breaks and relaxation.
- Educational materials, including student textbooks, exercise books, photocopies, and more.
- Orientation files with information about the school.
- Free weekly activities with the school.
- Assistance in registering for Spanish language tests as needed.
Certificate of attendance upon completion
Individuals will receive a completion certificate indicating the number of hours completed and the proficiency level achieved in the Spanish language, following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. To obtain a course completion certificate, it is essential to attend 80% of the course lessons.
Applying for the Spanish student visa
Please note that, in order to apply for a student visa, it is a requirement to enroll in an intensive Spanish course with a minimum of 20 hours per week for a duration of no less than 6 months.
Speakeasy is one of the premier institutions for learning Spanish in the heart of Barcelona, boasting over 22 years of experience in teaching the language to non-native speakers. Ideally situated in the vibrant city center, near Plaza Catalunya and La Rambla, the school enjoys proximity to lively areas with shops, restaurants, and cafes.