Immersive 20h per week Course
Through this course, you will study 10 hours of general Spanish language every week, complemented by 10 hours of cultural activities and workshops in Spanish. The school’s workshops follow a more practical approach, including interactive games, Spanish lessons for reviewing what you’ve learned in class, pronunciation exercises, workshops on current events, popular culture, history, and more. Each week, you’ll have a variety of topics to choose from.
This program is designed for those who wish to learn the practical aspects of the Spanish language. You will have the opportunity to absorb essential language skills that will make a difference in your ability to communicate in Spanish with ease.
This course includes:
- Spanish language proficiency assessment test upon arrival.
- Certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.
- 24-hour emergency hotline.
- Teaching, care, and emotional support (if necessary).
- Free use of facilities and services in the school: internet access area, workspaces, and student lounges for coffee breaks and relaxation.
- Educational materials, including student textbooks, exercise books, photocopies, and more.
- Orientation files with information about the school.
- Free weekly activities with the school.
- Assistance in registering for Spanish language tests as needed.
Certificate of attendance upon completion
Individuals will receive a completion certificate indicating the number of hours completed and the proficiency level achieved in the Spanish language, following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. To obtain a course completion certificate, it is essential to attend 80% of the course lessons.
Applying for the Spanish student visa
Please note that, in order to apply for a student visa, it is a requirement to enroll in an intensive Spanish course with a minimum of 20 hours per week for a duration of no less than 6 months.
Speakeasy is one of the premier institutions for learning Spanish in the heart of Barcelona, boasting over 22 years of experience in teaching the language to non-native speakers. Ideally situated in the vibrant city center, near Plaza Catalunya and La Rambla, the school enjoys proximity to lively areas with shops, restaurants, and cafes.