Private Spanish lessons are designed for individuals, pairs, or small groups with specific learning objectives. The teacher will tailor the program to meet your requirements and enhance your proficiency in Spanish. All lessons are conducted by native Spanish teachers with experience in teaching Spanish to foreigners. Classes can be scheduled at the school or at a location of your choice, such as your home or workplace.
This course includes:
- Spanish language proficiency assessment test upon arrival.
- Certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.
- 24-hour emergency hotline.
- Teaching, care, and emotional support (if necessary).
- Free use of facilities and services in the school: internet access area, workspaces, and student lounges for coffee breaks and relaxation.
- Educational materials, including student textbooks, exercise books, photocopies, and more.
- Orientation files with information about the school.
- Free weekly activities with the school.
- Assistance in registering for Spanish language tests as needed.
Certificate of attendance upon completion
Individuals will receive a completion certificate indicating the number of hours completed and the proficiency level achieved in the Spanish language, following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. To obtain a course completion certificate, it is essential to attend 80% of the course lessons.
Course fees for 1 student
Course fees for 2 students
Course fees for 3 students
Applying for the Spanish student visa
Please note that, in order to apply for a student visa, it is a requirement to enroll in an intensive Spanish course with a minimum of 20 hours per week for a duration of no less than 6 months.
Speakeasy is one of the premier institutions for learning Spanish in the heart of Barcelona, boasting over 22 years of experience in teaching the language to non-native speakers. Ideally situated in the vibrant city center, near Plaza Catalunya and La Rambla, the school enjoys proximity to lively areas with shops, restaurants, and cafes.