Semi-intensive Evening 4h per week Course
The evening Spanish course takes place twice a week, 2 hours per day either Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday from 18 to 20h, giving you plenty of time to work, study, or enjoy putting your Spanish skills to test in Barcelona during the day. Evening Spanish classes are ideal for people who want to combine learning Spanish with working or studying full-time, while still making consistent language-learning progress. With this course, you will progress one mini-level in 8 weeks and one full level in 16 weeks. The minimum booking for this course is 4 weeks.
This course includes:
- Spanish language proficiency assessment test upon arrival.
- Certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.
- 24-hour emergency hotline.
- Teaching, care, and emotional support (if necessary).
- Free use of facilities and services in the school: internet access area, workspaces, and student lounges for coffee breaks and relaxation.
- Educational materials, including student textbooks, exercise books, photocopies, and more.
- Orientation files with information about the school.
- Free weekly activities with the school.
- Assistance in registering for Spanish language tests as needed.
Certificate of attendance upon completion
Individuals will receive a completion certificate indicating the number of hours completed and the proficiency level achieved in the Spanish language, following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. To obtain a course completion certificate, it is essential to attend 80% of the course lessons.
Applying for the Spanish student visa
Please note that, in order to apply for a student visa, it is a requirement to enroll in an intensive Spanish course with a minimum of 20 hours per week for a duration of no less than 6 months.
Speakeasy is one of the premier institutions for learning Spanish in the heart of Barcelona, boasting over 22 years of experience in teaching the language to non-native speakers. Ideally situated in the vibrant city center, near Plaza Catalunya and La Rambla, the school enjoys proximity to lively areas with shops, restaurants, and cafes.